Monday, December 6, 2010

My Grandson is a Stud


I know how this will sound, and I hate to be one of "those people". I have two lovely grandchildren, and they are both cute and smart and fun, but recently I have noticed that my grandson has been showing certain tendencies. They say that genius in some areas is manifest early in life, and I hate to admit it, but I have to tell you: my grandson is a stud.

My grandson is only 1 year old, and already he is showing signs of being quite the ladies man. He always smiles at the females he sees, and he gives them this coy little look. I think he is just practicing for when he gets older so that he can "score" with the ladies (whatever that means).

He also seems to be very knowledgeable about how to get what he wants. When he is hungry, he throws a complete fit until we feed him. I can't imagine any other one-year-olds are that smart. He also knows just how to find what he is looking for. For example, if you take something away that is dangerous, like a hammer or scissors, he does all he can to find them again; it's uncanny!

The final straw was the other day when he opened a cupboard, and of all the things in there that he could pull out to play with, he chose the Whey Protein. That made it clear to me that he is already thinking about how he will start working out to lose all of his baby fat. I could probably take some lessons from him, and get more buff myself.

I look forward to the future when I can go watch my grandson at his MMA matches, or in the NFL, or the NBA. I hope he gets me front row seats; I don't think that's asking too much, do you?

3 comments:

Angela said...

He just takes after his grandpa I see....except for the part about the ladies man. ;)

Shelli said...

You are forgetting about Kelsie, who is smarter than the average 18 month old.

I don't deny that Zack is smart. I'm sure he is. But the smartest.... I don't know.

He definitely is/will be a stud, though.

Ray said...

I am all alone, but laughing aloud at this blog. You are too much Jim. I have 6 grandkids and I guess we all become one of "those people" when it comes to bragging about our grandkids. Enjoy em.